Born: New York, NY 1978
Lives: Jamaica Plain, MA
Exhibitions and Awards
- Pulp Painting, curated by Valerie Brennan, at Studio Apothiki, Cyprus.
- Decisions, curated by Polly Shindler, at curatingcontemporary.com
- Trestle Gallery Winter Art Sale, Friday November 13th from 7-9 pm, Brooklyn, NY
- Lost Cat, curated by Susan Carr and Betty Carroll Fuller, at the Cape Cod Museum of Art, Dennis, MA. Opens December 5th.
- Pratt Juried Alumni Exhibition, curated by Will Hutnick, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Are We Already Gone, Flicker space, NY, NY
- Grab Bag, curated by Polly Shindler and Will Hutnick, Trestle Projects, Brooklyn, NY
- BAZAAR, Soloway Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
- Salon Show at The Active Space, Brooklyn, NY
- SALON, curated by Linda Francis, Spazio 522 Gallery, New York, NY
- Chain Letter, Samson Projects, Boston, MA
- Mysticism For Beginners (Solo Show- MFA Thesis), Stueben South gallery, Pratt Institute, NY
- CAA New York Area MFA Exhibition, curated by Ben La Rocco. At Hunter College Times Square Gallery, New York, NY
- Abyss, Abbess, Abet (Solo Show), Kent Place Gallery, NJ
- #Rank, curated by William Powhida and Jennifer Dalton. At Winkleman Gallery Booth for SEVEN art fair, Miami, FL
- TedX Brooklyn, curated by Shane McAdams. Steuben South Gallery, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Drill Baby Drill! curated by Sharon Goldberg. At Sharon Goldberg Contemporary Art - Gowanus Edge Curatorial Exchange, Brooklyn, NY.
- Survey. Stueben South Gallery. Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Nominee, Dedalus Foundation Master of Fine Arts Fellowship
- Introductions. Stueben South Gallery. Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- As The World Turns Red Carter Studio, New York, NY
Teaching Assistant (Nancy Grimes, Professor) Spring 2011
- Teaching assistant for Junior painting course
Teaching Assistant ( John O’Connor, Professor), Fall 2010
- Teaching assistant for graduate painting course
Guest Critic (Michael Brennan, Professor), Fall 2010
- Guest critic for Senior undergraduate painting course
Guest Critic (Michael Brennan, Professor), Summer 2010
- Guest critic for undergraduate painting course
Rubin Museum of Art
- Design and teach intensive drawing and painting programs for teens and adults centered on themes from the museum’s collection.
- MFA (Painting and Drawing), with Honors, 2011
- MA (Art History) Candidate, expected graduation 2012
New York Studio School
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- BA, 2002
Anaba, September 2012
Bushwick Open Studios report, Great Gray Bridge, June 2012
Thirty Artists to Watch, NY Arts Magazine, February 2012
Standard Interview August 2011
Theories of the Deep Understanding of Things June 2011, August 2012, September 2012.
A/Art May 2011.
ART BLOG ART BLOG May 2011